Search This Blog

3/24/2005

Dallas reunion of the discipleship class last December 2004



This was taken during my trip back to Dallas, and the mother of Sister Irma, invited us to stay in her house and she serves as the hostess of this great event.



When they heard that I was in town, they call all those who were in the discipleship class of 1998-1999 and decided to make an instant reunion and we had a joyful moment with each other, excited to see their former mentor.



Brother Bernie and Sister Millie Zarate brought other people with them to attend and join our empromptu bible study, and it was just like the old time when this people were together in my class.



Sister Irma Vargas and Peter Vargas, with Jessica, and Amanda were there to greet me and we had a wonderful fellowship.



Sister Gloria, and Sister Elizabeth and Sister Grace were also present to join the fun and fellowship in the Lord. Only brother Troy Ruthledge and his wife Sister Yolanda were not present, another Brother Dan Rodriguez and his wife Pearl missed the reunion and also Jessie Padilla and his wife was not contacted.



We stayed up late because we have so many things to cover and we discussed some of the prophetic events that had happened and it was so awesome to see their spirit, these special discipleship class.



Sister Irma had picked me up the following day and showed me around Dallas, especially her new ministry in a big church somewhere in Military Parkway going to Mesquite. I was introduce to the church Pastor and his assistant, learning that i was the one who mentored her, I was offered a teaching job as a discipleship teacher, I guess I could have accepted if I am not pastoring a Holy Place church.



They were all asking when we will be back permanently in Dallas, I said, the Lord knows what will be His next move. He is my commander in chief and I will just wait for his command.



1 comment:

Pastor Raul Bulfa said...

It was a great reunion that was held in December in Dallas, Texas. We had a beautiful bible study that evening and Borther Peter Vargas was there, Sister Irma Vargas, Jessica and Amanda was also ther. Gloria, Elizabeth, Bernie and Milie Zarate, and other which belong to my discipleship class of 1999.